Introduction: How to Stay Healthy in the Hot and Humid Weather?
We are living in a world where the temperature is constantly rising. The heat and humidity are not our friends so we need to take care of ourselves. Here are some tips on how to stay healthy in the hot and humid weather.
1) Drink lots of water:
The body needs at least eight glasses of water per day to function properly. When it is hot, we sweat more and this increases our need for water. If you don’t drink enough, you will feel dehydrated and have a headache or feel lightheaded.
2) Wear light clothes: Wearing heavy clothes will make you sweat more, which can lead to dehydration and heat stroke. It is better to wear light clothes that allow your skin breathe when it’s hot outside. You can also wear long sleeves
How to Prevent Heatstroke, Sunburns and Other Summer Hazards
Summer is here and it’s time to prepare for the heat. With the scorching sun, it is important to take care of your skin and prevent sunburns, heatstroke and other summer hazards.
– Wear sunscreen every day manufactured by reputed pharmaceutical companies
– Drink plenty of water
– Stay in shaded areas as much as possible
– Wear a hat when outside
A Quick Guide on How to Keep Your Cool During a Heatwave
The best way to prevent skin cancer caused by tanning bed exposure is to avoid tanning beds altogether. However, if you are still going to use a tanning bed, make sure that you know the risks and take necessary precautions.
Tanning beds are not regulated in the United States and there is no requirement for manufacturers to list the type of bulbs they use. This means that there is no way of knowing how much UV radiation each bed emits. Tanning beds emit UV-A and UV-B rays which can cause skin cancer, especially melanoma.
It is important to note that even one session at a tanning bed can cause damage to your skin so it’s best not to go more than once every two weeks or less than once per month.
Summer is a time for fun and relaxation. But it also means higher temperatures, which can lead to dehydration, heat exhaustion, and sunburns. To stay healthy during the hot months of summer, follow these nine tips:
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat well
- Wear sunscreen
- Limit outdoor activities
- Stay in air-conditioned buildings as much as possible
- Take a cool shower or bath at the end of the day
- Wear light clothing that is loose and breathable
- Avoid drinking alcohol or caffeinated drinks when it’s hot outside 9. Get enough sleep